The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Only one electric outlet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So far I have found only ONE electric outlet (cigarette lighter type) in the console. Is this the only one we have or are there more somewhere I haven't discovered yet? I was hoping for at least 2 so I can charge a phone AND use a GPS unit.

I'm retarded. I totally forgot besides the one in the center console there is an additioonal one in between the two center air vents which you have to press the plastic cover down to get it to pop open.

The one in the console, there is a notch in the front of the console so you can run wires through it (as least I assume that is the reason) and put your electronics in the cup holders. The one in the dash I suppose is for if you have a dash/windshield mounted GPS but I just use the GPS on my phone when I need it.

TMO Supporting Vendors