The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ontario Canada, BOSS / Shelby meet ( Oldschool and New School)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOM529

302 in 416
Randy, Chris and myself (Domenic, prior 70 Grabber Blue BOSS302, currently 2012 Laguna Seca) have been putting together a list of BOSS and Shelby owners within the Ontario area so we can have a get together. A good number of us already know eachother and this is an opportunity to widen the network.

If you know anyone who you can send to me that should be included as well, please reply to me with the details and we'll add to the list.
We are scheduling it for Sunday Sept 11th. Details to follow.

Please reply with you're availability either way. Send your details as well as in Year, Model, Colour and anything more you'd like to share.
(If you don't have your BOSS or Shelby anymore, bring your Mustang replacement anyways.)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
Domenic

Great idea and good luck!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel