The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Optic Armor Lightweight Windshield 2005-2014 Mustang Drop in black out 3/16" OA-MUS051-3DB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
$375 (most dealers are asking 550)

Brand New in Box, unopened. Selling out parts inventory as direction is changing on the racecar (and this is spare to another one I have). These are mostly out of stock everywhere. Includes adhesive for install, saves 16LBs over stock glass. Also have a center brace CAD file for those doing Texas mile or high speed racing (150+mph)

Can ship, though expect costs to be $90-150 due to size.

Optic Armor's DIBO Windows were designed for both the street/strip car as well as the professional chassis shop. No more cutting sanding and painting.

Formed to factory curvature

Pre-cut to factory glass dimension

Designed to utilize factory trim molding

Optic Armor Hard Coating inside and out

Factory style perimeter blackout featuring VIN window for a factory/sleeper look

Bondable perimeter allows windows to be glued in utilizing Optic Armor's recommended adhesive

Typically these windows are 50-70% lighter then a factory glass window. Window is built out of Polycarbonate.

3/16" Window is good up to 140mph with no bracing required

Saves around 16lbs of weight over factory front window/

Boxed and ready to ship at buyers cost. Ridiculous "Cash in hand rn playa/fam" offers will be ignored or otherwise messed with. I have multiple units and this is a spare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel