The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Options for a functional front splitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So i've been surfing the web for what seems like foreverand i'm trying to find a functional front splitter for the Boss and I keep coming across the Laguna Seca one but really I don't feel like shelling out 700 bucks for an overpriced ford product. I'd like to install an APR or Kognition wing but the only splitter i could find that fits the '13 is the stillen one but it seems as if its just for looks. APR from what i can see only has it for the 13-14 GT500. Anyone have any recommendations?

1ChillBoss said:
I'd like to install an APR or Kognition wing

FYI, It looks like Kognition is not making wings right now, I use the GTC 200 wing, I made curved base adapters out of ABS so I could set the wing back a little, It turned out ok.

TMO Supporting Vendors