The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Order ALCANTARA shift boot and parking brake boot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
These two were on sale on CJ pony parts so I picked them both up.
http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-parking-brake-boot-alcantara-2010-2012/p/PBB1/
http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-shift-boot-alcantara-2010-2012/p/MSB15/
I think that this is what should have been in there factory to start with to match the steering wheel. I will keep the stock ones incase I decide to sell the car years from now

Justin

reakhavok said:
Those look nice! I've dropped too much recently to pick them up, but maybe down the road. Once they are installed let us know what you think.
oh I will and I will post pics. figures I should have checked tousley ford first. they are even cheaper there not sure how much shipping is.
AR3Z-7277-AA (ford part number for the shifter boot)
AR3Z-2404-B (ford part number for the parking brake)

$48 and $34 so it would have been cheaper even with shipping but not by too much. I have come to find only way Tousley can be beat is on small cheaper parts (less then $10) or the occasional super sale on one particular item.

Justin

CaliMR said:
The white stitching will look bad imo, with the black ball. It sort of matches the white ball on the GT500.
with my car being white I figure it will look just fine. still better than the pleather they have from the factory lol

TMO Supporting Vendors