The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ordering 302 Boss!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, I'm new on this website I got the link from Wikipedia's page on 302 Bosses. I went to see my Quebec (Canada) dealer today and he said he will have one allocation for me, I was quite excited when he said this. I'm wondering what color I should get it in? I'm getting the Recaro seats and limited slip differential. Do you guys know when the car will be available for pick up?

I'm going for either Kona blue or Competition Orange.
Do the 302 Bosses come with HID projectors?

Congrats - you can't go wrong with any colour!!!

No HID projectors. Someone mentioned replacing the bulbs for better lighting.

They are a ballistic type cloth with synthetic suede inserts.

Congrats and welcome to the site! As to the color, that is a very personal choice but I would say to look around the site as we have pictures of every color. In person they will all look a little different than the photos so my vote goes to competition orange for the Boss as it will be unique and is absolutely stunning in person.

Thanks, 90% chance it's coming in orange. Tell me something how many 302 Bosses and 302 Boss LSs are they making in total?

Giancarlo said:
Thanks, 90% chance it's coming in orange. Tell me something how many 302 Bosses and 302 Boss LSs are they making in total?

Ford hasn't said anything official but the "borders.com leak" indicated 3500 Boss 302's and 500 Laguna Seca's for 2012 and then again in 2013 or 8000 total cars over the two years.

The original leak was taken off the Borders website but here is a reference:
http://jalopnik.com/5637504/2012-mustang-boss-302-an-8k-production-run

TMO Supporting Vendors