The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

"Other" forum and lost domain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS said:
@VooDooBOSS Uhhh funny trolling suggestion here; buy their domain name right now and put a site redirect to BMO :)
I should have thought of that, I must be off my game. ::) Most likely it wasn't available until a month after it expired. That would have been very funny though!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
VooDooBOSS said:
I should have thought of that, I must be off my game. ::) Most likely it wasn't available until a month after it expired. That would have been very funny though!

@VooDooBOSS Uhhh funny trolling suggestion here; buy their domain name right now and put a site redirect to BMO :)

Guys,

It was indeed a glitch that should not have happened, but I do not believe RL had any intention of selling the domain or shutting down the Forum.

As a Moderator of the Boss302Forum & Club, I can tell you that it is a very good Forum, and yes it is different than our BMO Forum, but not any less in terms of the quality of Membership.

Our BMO site is quite unique in that we have a very active owner who does a wonderful job of keeping things fresh and expanding the site for growth beyond that of the Boss 302 specific models and generations.

Also, BMO is a very Technical Forum that includes Team and Club Racing Drivers/Owners as Members who provide excellent S197 Chassis Mustang, and Boss 302 model specific racing technical data, which I have found most valuable in the build of my 2012 Boss 302. Thank you to all members who contribute to this Forum.

So with that said, it's really not the "Other" Forum as suggested here, it's the "Boss 302 Forum & Club" and it's a good forum too.

Kind Regards,
Dave
302 Hi Pro

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I am a member on about 5 sites dealing with the Boss and mustangs in general.

There are two sites which in my opinion stand above the others. BMO and Boss302Forum.

Why, good folks intersted in the cars and the civil exchange of ideas with like minded people.

BMO tends to have more track oriented activity and Boss302Forum is more of C&C club atmosphere with a few track guys.

Can't say which one I go to first. It usually depends upon which thread caught my attention the day before.

Both are great sites with moderators who keep members on topic and do not tolerate negative interpersonal interactions. This single point is what I believe makes these two sites tops on my list.

Thanks guys.

TMO Supporting Vendors