The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Our Black LS has arrived!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We have plenty of Zaino and Adams from the Blackjack; black and removing swirls is my part-time job! Here she is after a quick bath. Still need a few coats of wax.

553388_10151178489859572_707577964_n.png

Btw South Jersey Boss, our salesman made the comment that the convoy driver stated that they were told that all Bosses must be loaded in the last position on the truck. He didn't say why, just that that's where they must go.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Would bet you a beer it has to do with damage claims against the transport companies for too many cracked front spoiler/splitters...

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
blackjack100 said:
We have plenty of Zaino and Adams from the Blackjack; black and removing swirls is my part-time job! Here she is after a quick bath. Still need a few coats of wax.

553388_10151178489859572_707577964_n.png

Very sharp looking! I must admit I really do like the stripe design better than my '12 LS.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel