The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Our Black LS has arrived!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okay, his LS has arrived at the dealership. Will be picking her up tomorrow evening after work!

Until then, some pics from our salesman:

cid_767eb78b-b091-4e29-88a6-8f1cfc49ccb2.png

cid_6afaaa19-1131-49dd-b7d5-f726e868a7e7.png

cid_838edd83-3a33-43a6-b151-f7d6fa5f83db.png

cid_75f8fe7b-dcd4-414a-880d-566c018233ac.png

Congrats! The LS looks evil in black ;)

And yet another Boss delivered in the "last" position on the trailer. I think we've seen so many delivered in this position (including my own a couple weeks ago) that it must be on purpose.

SouthJerseyBoss said:

And yet another Boss delivered in the "last" position on the trailer. I think we've seen so many delivered in this position (including my own a couple weeks ago) that it must be on purpose.

Thanks! I noticed that as well. There must be a reason for loading them there. BTW, she is #129.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
SouthJerseyBoss said:

Nice color choice ! ;D

I was at the track the other day and I had 2 guys come up to me, both who have been involved in Motorsports professionally for over 20+ years, and state something to the effect that "That thing looks and sounds outright sinister in pit out". Yea baby !

Congratulations! The 2012 black LS is over the top and the 2013 black LS is stealthy. I like them both. 8)

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Ms Blur,

I am so jealous and your pics have made me that much more anxious as I will be picking up my identical car sometime next week. It seems like the wait has gone on forever. When did you order yours if you don't mind me asking? Oh - BTW, congrats on the beautiful choice in cars. You got great tastes. Try hard to keep it under a 100!

Regards,

MMD

Congrats! That will look awesome when you get it all shined up!
I may some day switch to the LS rims, I just seem to like those a little better.

You guys are great! There are many license plate ideas in your posts. I've passed along your well wishes and he sends his thanks and promises to do you proud! (under 100; 7500 rpm; etc.)

MMD; I want to say his order went in at the end of March... 23rd-ish? But I believe his build date is the same as yours. I've tried to make a list of LSs ordered on this board but other than yours and ours, I only located 1 other definate which was Roketman's SBY. I'm curious to see what number you receive. I did all I could (begged, bribed, cried) to try to get him #100 (to match the Blackjack) but it was not to be.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Ms Blur said:
You guys are great! There are many license plate ideas in your posts. I've passed along your well wishes and he sends his thanks and promises to do you proud! (under 100; 7500 rpm; etc.)

MMD; I want to say his order went in at the end of March... 23rd-ish? But I believe his build date is the same as yours. I've tried to make a list of LSs ordered on this board but other than yours and ours, I only located 1 other definate which was Roketman's SBY. I'm curious to see what number you receive. I did all I could (begged, bribed, cried) to try to get him #100 (to match the Blackjack) but it was not to be.
Ms Blur,
PTRocks was able to narrow down the production number (of my baby) to somewhere between 125 to 135 (for LS only). That's the best he could come up with. I will know the truth soon enough. Sometime next week I'll be getting that call. Now that you have that new family member, please don't forget about us. We look forward to learning from your experiences.

Best Wishes,

MMD

MakeMyDay said:
Ms Blur,
PTRocks was able to narrow down the production number (of my baby) to somewhere between 125 to 135 (for LS only). That's the best he could come up with. I will know the truth soon enough. Sometime next week I'll be getting that call. Now that you have that new family member, please don't forget about us. We look forward to learning from your experiences.

Best Wishes,

MMD

I'll still be here. When I'm not driving one of the ponies, I like to read about them! I look forward to your delivery and am hoping it is sooner rather than later!

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Time to order up the wax & polish! You're gonna need it!!! Looks awesome. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel