The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Outside Air Temperature malfunction lands GT350R in dealer for 4 weeks and counting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm in Florida, so when my outside air temperature air sensor started registering below zero temps, my A/C wouldn't cool! The dealer replaced the outside air temp sensor, but that didn't fix it. The car has been at the dealer for the last four weeks and the service department is communicating with the Ford factory hotline to diagnose it, having ruled out the wiring harness as a culprit. I would appreciate any insight on this issue. Thanks!

Was the dealer able to confirm the AC compressor is working properly?

Occasionally, showing up at the dealer with a flamethrower will expedite the process.
hope this helps..
Vlad the Impaler.

Ford really needs to work on their customer service skills, I've seen this before, some dealers are absolutely incredible, others aren't worth the time of day.

Monaca Pa
At my Ford dealer it took 31 days in the shop to do my transmission. I gave them poor ratings on the Ford survey and they cant understand why

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel