The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Owners kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Great Falls
Hello all! New here, just bought my '12 Boss this last summer. Hoping to track it next year. I am currently trying to track down my owners kit that somebody on this site had purchased in February. My car number is #1072 Competition Orange. Any info is appreciated! Just wanting to purchase my kit back and get into tracking this beast.
-Nick

20200530_203210.jpg

20200530_203148.jpg

Bets of luck, she's a beauty! The kit has been out of stock for a while and everyone I've asked at Ford performance keep referring me to different people/departments.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Great Falls
Yea I know it is out if stock. Im looking for my original. Somebody on this site bought my kit from a Montana mike. Just trying to find who bought it so I can buy it lol

TMO Supporting Vendors