The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Owners pack contact info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guys

If you can help?

As many of you know i live in the UK and ive never received the Boss Owners pack

Im coming to Vegas for an expo this week and just thought, maybe, just maybe, i could persuade Ford racing to ship it to a USA hotel address.

Does anyone have any contacts at ford racing that i could call?

ian

No specific contact but call Ford Racing and explain your situation. From the 2012 model year experiences what your asking for was a difficult request but it can't hurt to ask. Good luck.

So can this be true. Canadians with 2012 Boss mustangs are finally getting there Owners package. That would be great,all the e mails and letters to Ford of Canada may have paid off for us .

Yeeesss !!!!! I just read a post in another Mustang forum, that Deysha from Ford Customer Service USA has confirmed that Canadian Boss owners will receive the Owners Package Kit. 2013 MY owners will get them first then the 2012 MY owners (thats me) will be sent their's.

MyBossFix said:
Yeeesss !!!!! I just read a post in another Mustang forum, that Deysha from Ford Customer Service USA has confirmed that Canadian Boss owners will receive the Owners Package Kit. 2013 MY owners will get them first then the 2012 MY owners (thats me) will be sent their's.
[/quote

i just recieved my boss package (2012 boss 302) i am in mississauga.

Guys i want to have a try at contacting ford racing but cant find a phone number, anyone have one they can post up?

thanks

big red one said:
Guys i want to have a try at contacting ford racing but cant find a phone number, anyone have one they can post up?

thanks

This is the number I called to get my address updated.
1 (800) 367-3788

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel