The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

owners package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I took delivery of my grabber blue boss back in mid september but have not received my owners packet. Should I be calling someone or just wait a little longer?

maddog said:
I took delivery of my grabber blue boss back in mid september but have not received my owners packet. Should I be calling someone or just wait a little longer?
I bought mine at the end of August and have received nothing yet.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Bought my Laguna Seca in late September and received my owner's kit in early November. It is worth the wait.

Bought mine dec.15th got mine in jan.Has anyone opened their poster yet.I don't wanna open mine but I'd like to see one if anyone has opened their's.Post a pic if you can.
Thanks

liberte2010

Bought my 2013 Boss 302 SBY w/Recaro pckg - # 0241, Thursday the 28 feb 2013, from local dealer, Carle Ford, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada. (Close to our Nation's Capital, Ottawa, Ontario)

I'll keep this discussion handy to ensure I receive the pckg.

Txs for the info.

Took mine home 31 OCT 12 and owners package came 4 DEC 12. Call FordShowParts to make sure your name is in the system(your dealer should have done this).

TMO Supporting Vendors