The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Oxford5pointoh Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From one Oxford 5 liter to another , nice build!! What part of the Country are you from and what tracks do you normal run ---enquiring minds what to know, ha!

thank you Bill. I saw your car is a real deal factory racecar. Very cool.

I live in central California. So I have been hitting as many California tracks as possible.

Laguna Seca
Sonoma
Thunderhill
ACS Fontana (roval)
Buttonwillow
Chuckawalla
Big Willow (willow springs)
Streets of willow (willow springs)

and then I do a decent amount of autocross our at Patterson California at an old NASA airfield.

how about yourself?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
OxFord --- have been lucky enough over the years to run at 21 different tracks , but the only ones in California have been Buttonwillow and Thunderhill. Have been to Laguna Seca to watch a World Challenge and IMSA Double Header and my son and I were super frustrated since Spec Miata ran a support race and both of us were heavily involved with that class then. I get in a reasonable number of auto crosses each year, but it is easy when you are 60 miles down the road from the Solo Nationals Site in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Usually run at one of three tracks, Heartland Motorsport Park ( 3 hours 15 minutes away ) , Motorsports ParkHastings ( 2 hours and a half ) , and Raceway Park of the Midlands ( 45 minutes away).

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
thank you Bill. I saw your car is a real deal factory racecar. Very cool.

I live in central California. So I have been hitting as many California tracks as possible.

Laguna Seca
Sonoma
Thunderhill
ACS Fontana (roval)
Buttonwillow
Chuckawalla
Big Willow (willow springs)
Streets of willow (willow springs)

and then I do a decent amount of autocross our at Patterson California at an old NASA airfield.

how about yourself?
Supposing it's not cancelled, are you going to ACS in 2 weeks? It'll be my shakedown run and should be 4-5 of us going. If you garage up, we're usually around #40, directly opposite of the registration/classroom.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel