The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ozarks International Raceway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
I saw a post about this a couple months ago but they are ramping up on social media and look to be making lots of headway on this track. Among the rumors I saw were that they are getting an IMSA race in 2022. No idea to the accuracy of that but I'm really excited about this. It's set to open in summer 2021.
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I would bet on the IMSA race as the track owners ( Pesek Family ) run in the series. They are well respected with the other Teams/Drivers and I imagine IMSA sees a track on the schedule this about half way between St. Louis and Kansas City as one that would have a huge draw. Heck they will not be that far from Little Rock race fans and others metro areas are not that far away either -- Omaha, Des Moines, Memphis, Louisville , etc.

There are not a lot of races in the middle of the Country so this should be a solid draw and using the Kansas Speedway ( Nascar ) as an example , I am sure IMSA sees plenty of potential?!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel