The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

P/N for Metric Instrument Cluster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi,

I have been trying to find a replacement instrument cluster with metric grading - as the one seen on page 8 in the 2012 Boss 302 Owner's manual. I guess there is an OEM version for the Canadian market.

Searching ford.com only gave whole sets with lenses and everything. I only need the gauge face.

Does anybody know how to find the part number for the gauge face only?

NB: I live in Sweden, where the Ford dealers only look stunned when they're told there is a Ford model called Mustang... :( No help there...

Thanks in advance,

/theSwede

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
try contacting Tasca Ford. Just google tasca parts and you will find it. they sell oem parts at 10% over cost and have a very knowledgeable staff.

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)
Hi,
Canadian versions have Metric scale. I believe you can order one from Brown Bros, Vancouver BC (they have sold local Boss's)

So Boss said:
Hi,
Canadian versions have Metric scale. I believe you can order one from Brown Bros, Vancouver BC (they have sold local Boss's)

Thanks, I just emailed them - let's see if I get an answer :)

VRYALT3R3D said:
Call up a local dealer and ask for the part number, then order it from an american dealer and save $$$

I would, but the local dealers don't know s*** about Mustangs, unfortunately. I might as well ask my mom...

Thanks for the help, guys :)

/theSwede

Quick reply from Brown Bros: "Hi Speedo is sold only complete with instrument cluster and lenses. $685.00 plus $450.00 core. Replacement speedo would require programming in order to work. Any Ford dealer in USA or Canada can order this. thanks"

Well, this isn't my native language, but I am reading "we will rip you off, hoho!!!".
$1100 + reprogramming... I've found quality replacement kph gauge faces for the GT for $80...no reprogramming needed...

The search continues...

/theSwede

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
have you gave tasca ford a call?
I dont know which one of this is what but they can be had for cheaper.
http://www.tascaparts.com/parts/2012/FORD/MUSTANG/BOSS%20302/?siteid=213668&vehicleid=1501235&section=ELECTRICAL&group=INSTRUMENTS%20%26%20GAUGES&subgroup=INSTRUMENTS%20%26%20GAUGES&component=INSTRUMENT%20CLUSTER

TMO Supporting Vendors