The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

P061c and P0315 and limo mode

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Today for the second time, I had my Boss go into Serious limp mode. I drove home and pulled codes P061c and P0315.

I cleared the codes which removed the P061c but the P0315 remained. My code reader listed the P0315 relearn not successful.

The last time this happened I was at VIR. I took the car to the dealer near VIR and they cleared the code and conducted a relearn. Problem solved....until today.

Has anyone seen this issue before?

Were you on track?

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
TMSBOSS said:
No. 1st and second shifted at 7K.

Hi TMSBoss:

Sorry to learn she threw a code, did you have the o-ring TSB update? Or, is this something different?

Glad to learn you made it home safely,
Dave
302HP

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
302 Hi Pro said:
Hi TMSBoss:

Sorry to learn she threw a code, did you have the o-ring TSB update? Or, is this something different?

Glad to learn you made it home safely,
Dave
302HP

Dave

I pulled up the TSB on late model restoration site. Great resource. Wrong code. Still I'll install the oring and do the relearn this week.

TMO Supporting Vendors