The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Part out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
hi gary sent pm on cortex rear . I will email you later. thanks chris

I saw the rear in person, definitely a nice piece !!

Does the abs module just change the way the abs behaves, or does it effect the TC also?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Turbo cams on a supercharger application? Is it possible their actually supercharger cams, if so I’ll take them

My recommendation would be to give a shout to MMR on that. I am not sure what their thoughts would be on the application for a supercharger, but we were running them briefly with the Rousche blower on this motor. They were more of a top end power cam though, and for road racing, were not the right ones. That's why we went back to the cobra jet cams.

Text or call me if you are still interested. 612-220-5929, Gary

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Hi, I know its been a while but are these items still available?? For shipping to a Miami re-shipper.

Sleeved 11-12 block.
Manley H-Beam rods with ARP 200 Rod bolts.
Boss 302 heads
Cobra Jet cams.
All ARP hardware.
Billet oil pump gears,
Billet Cranks sprocket.
MMR Billet tensioners and arms.

Hi, I know its been a while but are these items still available?? For shipping to a Miami re-shipper.

Sleeved 11-12 block.
Manley H-Beam rods with ARP 200 Rod bolts.
Boss 302 heads
Cobra Jet cams.
All ARP hardware.
Billet oil pump gears,
Billet Cranks sprocket.
MMR Billet tensioners and arms.

It's a complete motor, and yes it is still available. If you are interested, text or call me at 612-220-5929

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel