The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
Bump - I know these need a good home. Make offers

Edit - I’m done looking at these parts. Make some reasonable offers

FOG LIGHT DELETES - make offer
Hawk HPS 5.0 front & rear pads. New in Box make offer
Hawk slotted rotors. Retails on tire rack $165 asking New in Box make offer

18x9.5 ARK R8 wheels with 285/35-18 BF Goodrich sport comps about 5/32 tread left. Asking 400 or offer

Two rear Boss 302 shocks, about 3K miles, free just pay shipping.

Drivers side window regulator, free just pay shipping.

Please email @ [email protected] or PM me and we can discuss prices and shipping.

2013 Boss Fog light deletes. Fit like OEM and are 3D printed. Hard to find asking 100 obo.
20180710_190534_zps2u5jhurq.jpg
20180710_190522_zpsu4dvz7ck.jpg

Buyer pays shipping from San Carlos, CA 94070. Local pick up if you're in the SF Bay Area

Last edited:

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
How much to ship the rear spoiler to 60553? or 64138?

Update. Bryan sent me pics of the spoiler. He still has the Ford shipping box and is storing it in the factory packing. It looks great. I was hoping the spoiler was gloss black or white and would match my car. The spoiler is a mat black. Looks great in the photos. Just not the color I would use in a Kina Blue Boss.

If you have a car which would look good with a flat black spoiler, jump on this. Great price for a prepped and painter spoiler.

Bryan, GLWS

Last edited:
Bay Area
BuMp!! Hey Guys & gals make reasonable offers whats left. Like I said Im not here to make money off of any TMO member. I will say the FRPP radiator which is 26 lbs packed will cost 115 bucks shipped from SF bay area to TX so if you don't want to pay shipping Id buy local or pay full retail with free shipping.

Do you still have the drilling template that comes with the rear wing? And does it come with all the hardware?

TMO Supporting Vendors