The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Passenger Recaro Seat Height

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone know of a safe was to raise the passenger seat height? Seems like it sits much lower than the drivers seat (with my vertically challenged body in it).
I know spacers are not safe but was wondering if anyone has seen any clever aftermarket seat tracks or other way.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
For the rear attachment spacers and corresponding longer bolts would be fine. For the front a custom machined adapter plate could be made to bolt in and then bolt the seat track to that at a higher location. Those bolts go in horizontally so its not a simple spacer.
Steve

HA! Now there you go! S T E V E . . . I volunteer for beta test 8)

Took my wife for a ride and she can barely see over the dash :eek:

WinterSucks said:
I smell another Blowfish racing part :) Or Mike (06Mach01). I am sure Steve is VERY busy right now.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel