The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Paul Walker's Boss 302S Auction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
I was there on Mon. and spent the day looking around ( and day dreaming) . what a show!
There were some auction deals on day one but as the week goes on the prices keep climbing!!

After he passed I wondered if this car would go up for sale. Took a while. Will be interesting to see what it goes for.

He had a huge collection, and i don't think think that was the only Mustang he owned. I didn't catch it but his 95' Eddie Bauer Bronco sold for $73,700 this week, and it wasn't even OJ Simpson white. So that S may go for big $$$$$. I'll look around and see if I can find the video of his collection.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
....and it is the proper color. Nice to know it's sibling is in my garage, ha. Great find 12CoBoss, as I was extremely surprised to find his two main loves , car wise , would have to be Mustangs and Porsches. I think many, like me, would have thought he had a warehouse full of Euro exotics and Japanese modded machines and instead we find he was obviously a huge Blue Oval fan.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
bbrgt -- cool story and thanks for filling in a bit of the history. Always interesting to hear the rest of the story and appreciate the contribution to this thread.

Thanks for the rest of the story. Do you know what happened to the car he sold to Roger? Or Rogers car that he crashed? The one Paul drove and sold to Roger would be the more desirable car in my mind. @mwilson7

Hows the GT4 doing?
I think he raced it in a few SCCA WC events that year , not sure where it is now.
The GT4 car is good , won a few races last year , just waiting for spring to get it back on the track .
I have some photos of Paul's car at the dealership ,I will post them if I can find them.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
I was at the long beach race. That confirms the story I heard from the AE guys. My team may have bumped Roger's car at Houston that year, but nothing drastic :)

It was neat to watch the transformation of Paul's car he sold to Roger come together so quickly (they wrapped it in the convention center we were using for paddock).

TMO Supporting Vendors