The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

PBOC at Barber Motorsports Park

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Porsche and BMW Owners Club of North Florida held a track day at Barber on November 17-18. 3-1/2 hours of track time if you attended both days. Barber is a first class facility, with a technical course (IMO). Here are a couple of pictures of some of the cars:
IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg
IMG_0550.jpg
Here's a video of a couple of laps:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge8waNnv-zI&list=UUTgfCSOI88EduTxoZkqAGuw&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Looking good. Was the FGT out on track? You can post larger photos if you want. ;)

NFSBOSS said:
Looking good. Was the FGT out on track? You can post larger photos if you want. ;)

I only remember the GT being on the track for lunchtime parade laps :(

I would like to share larger pictures, but Picasa/Google+ is re-sizing all my pictures to little ones. In the pre-Google+ days, I could get picture info and size choices in Picasa (as I was taught on a forum post here), but I can't seem to find a way to do this with the new Google+ world order. Any ideas?

OK, I found my files in Picasa, separate from Google+, and I understand that uploads to Google+ photos are auto-resized. Now I have to go back and re-upload some of my pictures to Picasa Web Albums, where they will not be auto-resized.

Those are Thunder Roadsters. Here's a link:

http://www.uslegendcars.com/racing_series/thunder_roadsters/

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Appreciate the Video, as this is one of the tracks on my bucket list. Everyone I know agrees with you about it being technical, but they all love the track and the facility.

drano38

Wayne
I was at Barber in spring of 2010, doing a flyby for the opening of a race, so no driving on track.
Great looking track. Too bad its a multi-day drive from SD. Would be nice to drive a track with more than 2 feet of elevation change. ;D
Of course, they gave us pit passes.

This was the Saturday race.
Hey, keep your eyes on the car. ;)
dsc02773f.jpg

Here's the Sunday race:
dsc02801v.jpg

Was a great weekend watching the races.

Looks like the Alabama Porsche owners club will be back at Barber in March 2-3, June 15-16 and at the end of the next year Dec 14-15

Do any of you know someone in the club to see if we can crash it?

TMO Supporting Vendors