The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Performance Mechanic near San Jose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
Trent is a friend of mine. He has not worked on my car as of yet but he is great. He has worked on many of my buddies cars. He actually called and text me on a Sunday while I was doing my own install and needed some advice.
I just recently went to custom alignment in Mountain View, The owner is on an IMSA race team. I told him what I was looking for and he told me he thinks will work best for me and my car, I even brought my own jig in @moto and @VoodooBoss and he said that was a brilliant idea.

I will update amid Sept after my car is complete

im 2000 miles away and my 350 going there for my 3way mcs install soon

Trent is a friend of mine. He has not worked on my car as of yet but he is great. He has worked on many of my buddies cars. He actually called and text me on a Sunday while I was doing my own install and needed some advice.
I just recently went to custom alignment in Mountain View, The owner is on an IMSA race team. I told him what I was looking for and he told me he thinks will work best for me and my car, I even brought my own jig in @moto and @VoodooBoss and he said that was a brilliant idea.

I will update amid Sept after my car is complete

i have an appointment at MTV Custom Alignment on the 26th for my track day on the 28th at Laguna Seca. I’ve heard great things about their ability to dial in a car. I’ve been using Campbell Ford Performance to do the rest of the wrenching and inspections, they’re good but limited in their capabilities.

Sounds like I should check out Trent for my next set of mods.

im 2000 miles away and my 350 going there for my 3way mcs install soon

alright I bookmarked that shop. I’m probably not committed enough to my car to take it 300 miles away. But when I’m fully addicted to my car, I will come back to that bookmark

Ok
I live in walnut creek so 1hr north.
I never allow anyone touching my car expect
Walnut creek ford (mainly for my trans issue and I have an agreement for multiple tire swap for a very cheap price)
Or
Trent musser.
He has a shop at sonoma raceway.
He is THE GUY. period. He Knows mustangs better than anyone.
Former CORTEX , he has his own shop and keeps preparing dozens of mustang for the track.
Do yourself a favor and go there. :)

https://instagram.com/trent_musser?igshid=1xm73kqn8ygaq

Alessandro

TMO Supporting Vendors