The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Performance White, baby!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Good find, never saw real pix of PW or RR, so I had friend make me a photoshop that I posted in another thread. My preference of colors from least favorite would be GHIG,SBY,GB,PW,RR. Thanks for sharing.

ace72ace said:
Good find, never saw real pix of PW or RR, so I had friend make me a photoshop that I posted in another thread. My preference of colors from least favorite would be GHIG,SBY,GB,PW,RR. Thanks for sharing.

Switch GB and PW and that's my list! Thanks for posting the RR one in the other thread. Can't wait to see these cars showing up at the Shelby events.

Marco- You're in San Jose? We might have to do some wrenchin' days at my house once you get your car. I've got 12-15 Powerstrokes coming to my house tomorrow to work on turbos, injectors, high pressure oil pumps, etc.

Another local!

We should get together when you get yours and let the two generations or PWs play together.

Where did you order it from? I was shooting the bull with some guys at the one in Sunnyvale and they claim they got 23k markup on an LS last year lol

Fat Boss said:
ace72ace said:

Switch GB and PW and that's my list! Thanks for posting the RR one in the other thread. Can't wait to see these cars showing up at the Shelby events.

Marco- You're in San Jose? We might have to do some wrenchin' days at my house once you get your car. I've got 12-15 Powerstrokes coming to my house tomorrow to work on turbos, injectors, high pressure oil pumps, etc.

Yep I am! And... that sounds excellent, especially since I can't do any wrenching where I live (apartment living, bleh!!) :D

CaliMR said:
Another local!

We should get together when you get yours and let the two generations or PWs play together.

Where did you order it from? I was shooting the bull with some guys at the one in Sunnyvale and they claim they got 23k markup on an LS last year lol

The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. And yeah I've been on the phone with the Sunnyvale one as well. Got a talk about 'fair market value' etc. etc. blah. blah.

And yeah once all of us Bay Area folks get our cars we should totally get together!

The dealer in Walnut Creek is supposed to be good, as per the Ford rep at Barrett Jackson who said they have the best ratings in the area. I believe they own the Ford Store too.

Fairfield will do MSRP on regular Bosses, but I had some issues with them when I bought mine.

CaliMR said:
The dealer in Walnut Creek is supposed to be good, as per the Ford rep at Barrett Jackson who said they have the best ratings in the area. I believe they own the Ford Store too.

Fairfield will do MSRP on regular Bosses, but I had some issues with them when I bought mine.

The walnut creek dealer has been great, especially the service department. Never had a problem when I took my Mustang GT there. I was going to get their 2013 regular boss allocation, but my impatiance got the better of me so I bought the kona blue boss up in dixon.

cali-NT54 said:
CaliMR said:

The walnut creek dealer has been great, especially the service department. Never had a problem when I took my Mustang GT there. I was going to get their 2013 regular boss allocation, but my impatiance got the better of me so I bought the kona blue boss up in dixon.
DuPratt? I tried buying my Boss there over a year ago and they said they didn't have an allocation.

5 DOT 0 said:
cali-NT54 said:
CaliMR said:

DuPratt? I tried buying my Boss there over a year ago and they said they didn't have an allocation.

They didnt have an Allocation till one of them won a raffle for it in November. luckily when they put in the order it was everything I was looking for. Also they also included an ADM on the car, but I kept calling them about once a day for a week till they sold it for MSRP. I have to say they are really nice there, and I love their service department. Although Walnut Creek Ford is only a minute away, I dont mind the drive up to dixon because of the experience up there.

hey San Jose guys, I'm in Los Gatos - PW '12 boss. (but Fat Boss already knows that since we've been on a nice little drive together ;-)

would definitely be interested in hooking up.

The Ford Store Morgan Hill is a great place....highly recommended. If anyone wants a no-BS place to buy fords, PM me and I'll make an introduction for you. No, I'm not an employee nor do I get anything for referrals...but I'm an ex-regional manager for Ford and know the west coast dealers quite well...can help you connect with dealers in your area...but if you're anywhere near the bay area, I highly recommend you talk to the FSMH folks. just my 2 cents (but why is it you only get a penny for your thoughts?)

TMO Supporting Vendors