The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 phantasm5oh Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Houston, TX
Christmas came way early this year. Got my new square set up this week!

19x10" ET40 APEX EC-7 in Anthracite Grey
Michelin PS4 285/35/19

Now that i've installed and looked everything over I have a few next steps I want to accomplish:
  1. Extended studs up front
  2. Spacers up front (debating on size) Recommendations please
  3. Caster Camber plates
  4. Open ended lugs

IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5147.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

IMG_5156.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Houston, TX
Installed the Vorshlag brake cooling deflectors today, pretty straight forward with no issues(15 minutes). Although on the website it says if you have a performance pack car then you can re-use the stock hardware...that was not the case. Just use the provided hardware instead and you'll be fine.

IMG_6498.jpg

IMG_6501.jpg

IMG_6505.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Houston, TX
Managed to get my hands on the now elusive Lund N-Guage. It has never been un-locked before, Yay! Came with a 3D printed vent mount so I ripped off all the dash trim to run the cable behind everything. Also managed to get my hands on a JLT 120mm intake for a steal, but it requires a tune so that will be coming next but i'm going to wait till it gets a bit cooler out when IAT's aren't through the roof.

IMG_6676.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg

IMG_6680-2.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel