The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Phase III mods complete!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roush billet grille (w/GT bezel), brake cooling kit, Corbeau harness bar, 6 point harness and Cooltech harness clips. The Roush grille requires the use of a Mustang GT bezel. The bezel is normally painted the car color but I think I'll leave it black (opinions on this welcome). I personally like the clean look of the billet grille and I figure air flow should be at least as good as the 302S grille.
100_4805.jpg

100_4807.jpg

Looks good Chuck. I totally agree on the billet style grille. I'm looking for your feedback on using the sub belt that way as I'm looking at the EXACT same setup. The Cooltech clips appear to be a perfect solution.

gremlinsteve said:
im looking at that same bar. how do you like the harness bar? easy install or did it fight you?

steve
Took my son and I about 2 hours. Should have been less than an hour but the damn stock seat belt assembly kept falling apart before we could could bolt it back up through the harness bar. Other than that, not a bad job. Will use it on track the first time this weekend. There are a number on the board who have used this bar for a while and all seem to like it.

TMO Supporting Vendors