The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Phenix Boss302 For IMSA 2014--Building has begin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice. Is that the Ford Racing chassis with roll cage? Good luck next year!

*drool*

Hopefully you will keep us posted with more pictures! Cant wait to see all the guts.

This is making me crazy but I know Joe is busy getting ready for Daytona and Sebring next week so .....
You have to admit Phoenix is pretty awesome to turn a car out in about 19 days.
Kurt and Andrew and their new creation.

2gha5ut.png

YjburkS.jpg

f24sgUb.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
NFSBOSS said:
It looks great and that was fast. Let me know if you want some BMO stickers for the Phoenix IMSA car. Drew has them on his Boss mounted down below the doors, check his signature photo.

Better example (not thread hogging):

1421263_583009011753136_1566680478_o.jpg

You need to ask Joe about stickers, that's way beyond my pay grade. I think IMSA mandates the areas of the car where things can go and the rest is sponsored stuff. You might swing by at Daytona (or wherever) and talk to him.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Phoenix Boss 302:
Can you share more information on you choice of intake system parts on your new Super Boss 302? I'm interested in the intake tube and couplers used between the air filter box and the throttle body. Also what size MAF tube are you running?

Did you write the tune code or do you line a particular custom tune house? Thank you in advance for sharing the information on the intake tube. All the best and good luck in the 2014 Grand Am series. I'll look for you this season. 302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors