The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Phoenix performance mustang at Summit Point!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's a short vid clip I took from Sunday.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbaX6lwB0Tg[/youtube]

I have more short clips and pics I'll post later.

I was reading this thread last night and by chance had a meeting today in Phoenixville, PA so I stopped by Phoenix Performance's shop. I wanted to thank Joe for spending almost an hour talking to me and showing me their cars and shop. I was very impressed with the quality of their work and Joe's willingness to share a great deal of information with me. I look forward to dealing with them in the future. I want to wish the entire Phoenix Performance team the best of luck at their next Continental race and in T2 at Pocono this weekend.

I'm sorry I missed you guys at Summit. I used this shot, from Bill Stoler, for the Summit Point Motorsports Park cover photo on Facebook! I will have to catch up with you guys at your next race at Summit, and perhaps have to check out your shop someday for tips on my Boss 302.

Next national race is the Major at NJMP on June 1 and 2... The whole fleet of mustangs will be there, including the Grand Am car!!!

Stop by and see us and say hi if anyone is in the area..

Joe

TMO Supporting Vendors