The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Phoenix testing in Sebring thursday/friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Met you at Daytona Dec. 7/8.

God I wish I could get down there- work sucks. Good luck! Looks like the car is fast after reviewing the results from today.

bad fast for conditions, the track is like racing on snail snot, the tar in the seems in the concrete is coming out and it looks like hot tar was splattered on the wheels and under-car.

YES!
Andrew Aquilante led the Grand Sport (GS) division in the No. 32 Ford Mustang Boss 302R, running a lap of 2:16.831 (98.399 mph) in Friday’s morning session. Eric Foss led both of Friday’s Street Tuner (ST) sessions, with a best lap of 2:25.485 (92.546 mph) in the No. 56 BMW 328i.

The Continental Tire Challenge will return to the historic 17-turn, 3.74-mile circuit for the second round of the 2014 season on Friday, March 14.

“After yesterday’s practice we made a couple of setup changes to make our car handle the bumps a little better,” said Aquilante, who co-drives with Kurt Rezzetano for the Pennsylvania-based team. “So far, it looks like it’s working. The car was a lot more consistent today than in Thursday’s testing.”
Ken Wilden was second-fastest in GS, running 2:16.861 (98.399 mph) in the No. 47 BMW M3 of Fall-Line Motorsports co-driven by Dr. Rod Randall. Third, with a lap of 2:16.995 (98.377 mph) was Billy Johnson, who joins Ian James in the No. 158 Ford Mustang Boss 302R of Multimatic Motorsports/Miller Racing.
- See more at: http://www.imsa.com/articles/ford-bmw-pace-testing-sebring#sthash.KzeVc5SD.dpuf

That's great news. 8)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel