The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

photo dumps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looks like I've been kicked off Imgur for being too conservative. So I've lost all my photos for about 10 years. You guys know of any other photo sights I can load to?

Last edited:

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
I back all my stuff up to a small backup server, and that server is backed up to a desktop drive in a USB case. I trust no one and no site on the internet these days.
Even this isn't a perfect solution, especially just lately with Microsoft going all banzai crazy on SMB, they even managed to trash my backup server yesterday, which doesn't even run on a Microsoft OS. Big tech needs to be given a big kick in the nards by big government. Where the hell do they get off going on my personal property and wreaking havoc on it? Fortunately, my backup USB drive escaped their carnage, for now at least. I am likely now going to change my backup routine to a machine that has no access to the internet to keep those bastards off it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel