The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Photos from the 2019 Mustang Roundup.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's an article from the MR.

IMG_0815.JPGIMG_0816.JPG

As I post photos of members cars please forgive me if I forgot or get your ID/Name wrong. Post up which car is yours if I do.

Photos from Friday:
The Drivers meeting Friday morning. Very cool clubhouse. The MPH facility is a real gem.
Y976r5J1QjG3%tb3hkkFAw.jpg
We miss @cloud9
fullsizeoutput_4398.jpeg
@Bill Pemberton ready to hit the track

fullsizeoutput_439a.jpeg

Photos of the race cars
fullsizeoutput_439b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_439c.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_439d.jpeg
@12coBoss
fullsizeoutput_439e.jpeg

The members on the West and East coast will get a good laugh or cry out of the sound restrictions at MPH!fullsizeoutput_439f.jpeg
More Mustangs
fullsizeoutput_43a0.jpeg
I love the 2000 Cobra R's
fullsizeoutput_43a2.jpeg

Last edited:
A few photos from the awards banquet. The prime rib was quite tasty.

Thanks @ls110

fullsizeoutput_43cd.jpeg
George Anderson

Pm1eqSjvRyWcrbkXNgkJWA.jpg
Wild Bill and his trusty sidekick Max

IMG_0794.JPG
The charity auction had some nice items including two GT models signed by a couple of Ford engineers involved in the GT program and Henry Ford the III. I bought one of them.

QgW+5XWVRdqKCh2l7%mPIg.jpg
The last part of the awards banquet was a ride on the Bacardi Bus. Once I got on I kept asking where's the Bacardi? Rumor has it George drank it all.

Doy7K%xhSXGXi1CGLnHwaQ.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Well, that at least puts some context around my questions regarding the 10th MPH Roundup :) I didn't realize the Soderquist hometown connection--neat. I'm planning to attend in 2020.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yes, I am holding an official Chilean Race Poster that highlights our speedy South American Racer, Madhatter. Even though far away, he sent up some of his " Red Boss 302 " Race Posters to help with the Food Bank of the Heartland Auction. Now that shows you what upstanding members we have here on TMO! Thanks Mad, and the funds from your posters were well received.

Max Reavis , Salesman from the Woodhouse Ford of Omaha Store, wanted to help and be part of the event that he came up early on Thursday. He is pictured helping me during the Auction and I can see a Mustang in his future, haha. He had a great time and already asked me if he could help again next year!!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
VoodooBoss I believe Bruce Hanson is a TMO Facebook devotee. I will get his fast little heinie over to the Forum.

Fastest GT 350 at the event, on Goodyear F1 Supercar 3s ( not Rs), in the " Yes they fit," 325/19 size!

Also, VBoss, many consider drinking Bacardi prior to getting on the Bus, as one never, ever knows what crazy George might do, ha,ha!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Bruce " The Hammer", Hanson just sent me a note that he is signed up on the Forum and Facebook, and he understands that with my old, Social Security eyes, I might have missed his TMO enrollment!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, we have had guys from Arizona in past years, so start planning now for 2020. Arizona Boss says he is coming , so why not join him in a caravan. I know we have a father and son from Connecticut that will be coming next year ( the son is in the Guard and was called up for Hurricane Relief ), as plans got changed last minute for them to make the 2019 Roundup. So far I think the farthest anyone has come has been Upstate New York , but that will likely change next year. Now if you take in flights, the VoodooBoss came all the way from Northern California , so he rightfully has the Travel Award to date - though not driving.

Plan for 2020 , the 10th Annual Roundup, as special plans are already in the works!

Drivers have come from the following States and Countries , over the years;
Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Colorado, Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, New York, Montana, New Mexico, and Canada that I can remember.

TMO Supporting Vendors