The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Photos of the Green Boss at T-Hill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmcguirk

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region Director
I was so excited to take it out for the first, I forgot my GoPro and Contour. I did hire Jay at Contour and he set up 4 cameras on the car and also shot me from several vantages around the track. I will post once he sends me the edited piece.

BigTaco said:
This car is what everyone else's Boss wants to be when they grow up......

I get what your saying. But in all honesty. If I ever went that Hard Core it would be with a 5.0.
But we all can DREAM.... I know I do. I just could not gut and rework a real Boss into a Track only car.
My wallet and wife would never understand. But that is a great looking Boss.
I guess my Boss will never grow up. It will remain a Toys R us Boss...with tastefull Mods.
The moral to all of this is (Enjoy Boss what ever way you see fit)

superhero said:
I get what your saying. But in all honesty. If I ever went that Hard Core it would be with a 5.0.
But we all can DREAM.... I know I do. I just could not gut and rework a real Boss into a Track only car.
I guess my Boss will never grow up. It will remain a Toys R us Boss...with tastefull Mods.

Trust me, I feel what your saying......

I'll see you at Toys R us...lol

Looking good Michael. I look forward to checking it out at the Mini Nats in August if not sooner.

From another thread the street car was totaled so they turned it into a 302S clone. Seems like the proper thing to do to me. ;)

mmcguirk

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region Director
superhero said:

This was a totaled street car, purchased for it's drivetrain and then back halved with a body-in-white.

There is no way I would do this to a perfectly good street car. I have been tracking S197 Mustangs since 2006 and know their limitations. This car removes just about all of them.

mmcguirk said:
This was a totaled street car, purchased for it's drivetrain and then back halved with a body-in-white.

There is no way I would do this to a perfectly good street car. I have been tracking S197 Mustangs since 2006 and know their limitations. This car removes just about all of them.

Thats a nice looking Boss. Love the stants of the car along with wheels and paint. I have no bad feelings towards anyone who wants to turn there Boss only into a Race car. I'm just saying that my SACK is just not big enough...LOl Enough about that. I'm getting a complex.
Being that your Boss was totaled and back halfed. How is the end results with handling and does it still retain all the Boss drivetrain.
One thing that really makes me happy is that Boss got a second chance. And now it back doing what it was designed to do by whom ever repaired it. From pictures it looks like a first class job.
Good luck with that Green Machine Boss and please keep us posted on it progress. I enjoy reading post of Bosses and 5.0 that have been transformed into Full Race machines.
Even if they think there Crazy "ArzoniaBOSS".
I think all of you are pioneers and set the standards to be for thoes to follow.

TMO Supporting Vendors