The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Picked up 2012 Boss 302 #1007 over the weekend. Still pinching myself...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First post..here she is:

IMG_20130218_164725_zps3df4d047.jpg

Just sold my S2000 a couple weeks ago after finding out my wife is pregnant (our first). Naturally I proceeded to purchase the least-practical baby hauler possible haha.

Just wanted to introduce myself..loving BMO so far!!!

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
How many miles on that white beauty? Any mods installed on it? Mine is sleeping in the garage, waiting for spring.

It's a perfect baby hauler. the back seat will fit baby till he/she is at least 12 years old, so no worries. Grats on the new Boss and welcome to the forum.

Great brakes, lots of air bags, electronic traction and stability control. Perfect, safe, baby hauler.

nasmalik said:
First post..here she is:

IMG_20130218_164725_zps3df4d047.jpg

Just sold my S2000 a couple weeks ago after finding out my wife is pregnant (our first). Naturally I proceeded to purchase the least-practical baby hauler possible haha.

Just wanted to introduce myself..loving BMO so far!!!

Congrats on your new Purchase. Have Fun and take from me: Child seats fit!

Welcome to BMO. Congratulations on the Boss and baby.

ace72ace said:
How many miles on that white beauty? Any mods installed on it? Mine is sleeping in the garage, waiting for spring.

Just about 5000 on the clock and 100% stock. The previous owner did remove the exhaust baffles..about the only mod I plan on in the near future are a set of 7/8s discs from NFSBOSS.

And I feel for you having to wait until spring..only a couple more months!

NewBossowner said:
It's a perfect baby hauler. the back seat will fit baby till he/she is at least 12 years old, so no worries. Grats on the new Boss and welcome to the forum.

Great brakes, lots of air bags, electronic traction and stability control. Perfect, safe, baby hauler.

That's exactly what I told the wife haha...

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
nasmalik said:
Thanks for all the well wishes guys!

Congrats to you and your wife! We just had our first 4 months ago and like many of said, the car seat will fit in the back. Also, your previous S2000 is worse at hauling kids around than the Boss, so you got a more practical car too! ;)

Congratulations on your first baby and first Boss...when we had our first child, I had planned for weeks the fastest route to the hospital, there is no fast route with a 79 Cougar. When your wife is in labor you could have a blast driving her to the hospital...no ambulance needed! Good Luck!

TMO Supporting Vendors