The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Picked up my new '13 Boss LS ***Pics added***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and just wanted to say I picked up 2013 Boss LS #627 yesterday and got her home safely after towing her through Los Angeles traffic. She's now in Central Coast California with her older sister Liz, a 2012 F-150 Raptor. ;D
I got her with low miles (1700) and a ton of aftermarket parts...Cooltech cage, slotted rotors, Steeda parts, aluminum driveshaft, CAI, 3 sets of exhaust, etc.
She's a beast and can't wait to enjoy her.

Paul

Re: Picked up my new '13 Boss LS

awesome!
That's a healthy amount of mods too.
3 sets of exhausts? sounds like you wont get bored of you exhaust system anytime soon lol

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois

Mad Boss said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and just wanted to say I picked up 2013 Boss LS #627 yesterday and got her home safely after towing her through Los Angeles traffic. She's now in Central Coast California with her older sister Liz, a 2012 F-150 Raptor. ;D
I got her with low miles (1700) and a ton of aftermarket parts...Cooltech cage, slotted rotors, Steeda parts, aluminum driveshaft, CAI, 3 sets of exhaust, etc.
She's a beast and can't wait to enjoy her.

Paul

Paul

Cool!! Welcome!!

Any pictures....We love pictures! Throw in a few of the Raptor if you can.

Grant 302 said:
Congrats and welcome!

Was it a private sale or did you get it from a dealer?

Private party deal. The owner was associated to the owners of Cooltech.

TMSBOSS said:
Paul

Cool!! Welcome!!

Any pictures....We love pictures! Throw in a few of the Raptor if you can.

How do i post pics in this forum? It's different from other forums I'm used to.

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !

Welcome to the club. Awesome car, I really wanted a LS but I needed a back seat so I had to settle for the regular Boss. What color is it? Do you have a list of all the mods done? would be fun to see what they did to the car. Your plans for the car? street, track, more mods.
I think you have found the best site to complement your Boss ownership. Lots of knowledge and expertise on here. Has really helped me with many things on my Boss.

Domestic Product said:
Welcome to the club. Awesome car, I really wanted a LS but I needed a back seat so I had to settle for the regular Boss. What color is it? Do you have a list of all the mods done? would be fun to see what they did to the car. Your plans for the car? street, track, more mods.
I think you have found the best site to complement your Boss ownership. Lots of knowledge and expertise on here. Has really helped me with many things on my Boss.

She's black.
My plans...drive her on the street and track. Not a daily driver, more of a low mile hobby.

Here is the list as listed by the owner:

Interior and Exterior
Cooltech roll bar with diagonal- color is dark gray to match reflective stripes
Six point harnesses for both driver and passenger with Boss emblem
Factory Front Splitter
ARP Wheel Studs from Ford Racing

Engine, Drivetrain, Exhaust and Brakes:
Factory Track Key from Ford Racing
Steeda Cold Air Intake
Steeda 91 octane tune specifically for the boss and its set-up
Single Piece Lightweight Aluminum Driveshaft
Long Tube Headers with Off-Road X Pipe
Comes with 3 different axle back exhausts- factory single tip, 2013 GT500 quad tip with
corresponding valence, and FRPP Sport Muffler Kit (shown in photos)
Disk Brake Australia (DBA 400 T3)- slotted brake rotors front and rear
Boss 302s Factory Ford Wheels
Factory Laguna Seca Wheels are included in sale as well

Suspension:
Steeda Adjustable Competition Front Sway Bar
Steeda Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
Steeda Boss 302 Sport Lowering Springs- 0.2 inches front and 0.7 inches rear
Steeda Strut Mounts with adjustable camber
Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar
FRPP Boss 302s Rear Lower Control Arms
FRPP Rear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets

TMSBOSS said:
You post pictures to a site like Photobucket and then post the link to this site.
Doesn't work from pictures edited on Boss302forum.com...gallery it seems... ???

If that forum allows you to right click and copy the image location URL, then you cab just paste the URL between img tags, like so

Read the following thread below for tips on how to post photos. In a nutshell it's just like any other forum and you use the URL between the IMG tag in the toolbar. The only difference is we do not have server storage for photos so the photo must be hosted elsewhere.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=212.0

Paul, you should also think about joining us at Thunderhill on June 7th and 8th or just the 8th.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=7385.0

NFSBOSS said:
Read the following thread below for tips on how to post photos. In a nutshell it's just like any other forum and you use the URL between the IMG tag in the toolbar. The only difference is we do not have server storage for photos so the photo must be hosted elsewhere.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=212.0

Paul, you should also think about joining us at Thunderhill on June 7th and 8th or just the 8th.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=7385.0

Thunderhill is sold out

I'm trying to post a couple pics, lets see it this works...

IMG_20140415_163249_805.jpg
Towing her home

IMG_20140415_110617_453.jpg

Re: Picked up my new '13 Boss LS pics added

Once at home...

IMG_20140416_145619_566.jpg

New plate is on the way "Mad Boss" to match the one on the Raptor that says "Mad Rptr"

VWGTI123

2012 PW #2558
Very Nice.. Congrats. I really like how the back windows are tinted but not the sides.... has a nice look.

VWGTI123 said:
Very Nice.. Congrats. I really like how the back windows are tinted but not the sides.... has a nice look.

Actually the doors are tinted too, just a tad lighter. They did a nice job.

TMO Supporting Vendors