The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Picked up my new whip yesterday.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking good. When is your first track day?

It will be interesting to learn how the GT350 and the GT350R compare in your opinion.

I have not driven it much yet due to weather but I can tell you it feels stiffer, louder and a little more responsive so far. The resonator delete is awesome!

Cant believe how much I love this car. The suspension is unreal. Soft enough for the street but tightens right up in the corners. Where it shines the best is in corners where there are bumps or off camber. Just seems to know what to do and eats it up!

TMO Supporting Vendors