The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics back from MidAmerica Ford and Team Shelby event-Hallett Motor circuit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got some pics back from the event in Tulsa-a bunch of us Boss owners found our way to Hallett for some serious road work.
Weather was good and as I do every year, come away having learned some new skills. The first time for this Boss was an experience to say the least.
The new Koni-Steeda suspension worked very well after dialing in and believe it or not, the Hankook EVO V12's worked very well, provided you got the pressures right.
Had a lot of fun and even passed some LS guys.....! (no flames please)
This is a well organized, and well planned event and I would recommend it to anyone looking for some track time.
IMG_6805_zps9b12782d.jpg
IMG_4997_zps2e5434e9.png

Very nice, thank you for posting!

Hallett looks like a fantastic track...have caught a few videos on Youtube.

Sounds like you had a great time, and I am jealous.

Tulsa, OK
Great pictures Vista! This was a great event and I had a blast out on track, minus the 100 degree weather ::)

Way to go on passing some LS guys. I passed a few too ;)

My sig pic is from Hallet during Mid-America, coming around turn 10.

TMO Supporting Vendors