The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics from the last track day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking good! Was that your first time with your Boss on a track?

Did you throw any codes or have issues with your clutch sticking or shifting lock out?

Second time on the track. No clutch issues, I removed the helper spring and put on a braided hose awhile back. I missed 4th once, freaked me out because it was on hard accel on the front straight and it went from 3rd to 6th. Personally I think it's from too much engine movement. No CEL either.

For those who may ask, I am using "P" springs, BMR fixed lower control arms, and BMR adjustable upper contol arm. Shocks set at 3 all around, tires set at 34 hot all around

Great pics! Your car looks awesome. That's probably my second favorite color and your car is just a perfect example. TWS is my favorite track, but I have yet to get the Boss out there. Maybe we can run together out there someday.

TMO Supporting Vendors