The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics from the Vintage Races at COTA October 28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great shots. What is the Rothmans car? It looks more Indy than F1.

I was there Sat and Sun. Great event on the world's best track. I feel lucky to have this facility in my "backyard". In small events like this you have the freedom to go anywhere. We toured the garages along pit row, talked to drivers and sat in their cars. My 8 year old loved it. I saw an early 80's Trans Am Mustang hit the wall hard at turn 20 on Sun, the last turn onto the front straight. Tore it up pretty good. The rain Sun made things pretty slick. And 2012Boss302, I parked next to your white B2 Sat in my truck. Lots of Ferrari's in the parking lot, including the one in front of you. Rick

Rickmustang said:
I was there Sat and Sun. Great event on the world's best track. I feel lucky to have this facility in my "backyard". In small events like this you have the freedom to go anywhere. We toured the garages along pit row, talked to drivers and sat in their cars. My 8 year old loved it. I saw an early 80's Trans Am Mustang hit the wall hard at turn 20 on Sun, the last turn onto the front straight. Tore it up pretty good. The rain Sun made things pretty slick. And 2012Boss302, I parked next to your white B2 Sat in my truck. Lots of Ferrari's in the parking lot, including the one in front of you. Rick

I am heading down there for the F1 race....I would bring my Boss but don't want to put any more miles on.....about 600 miles from Kansas City....

TMO Supporting Vendors