The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

pics ... just because

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BossTXB said:
Nice job. Love the color. I have a CO with black stripes. From looking at the registry, I think there are fewer CO's with white stripes.

Does it look CO ?? Its RR, but alot of people think it's the CO...

drano38

Wayne
Nice looking Boss!

My RR looks orange in most photos.
But get the RR and CO side by side, and the colors are easy to tell apart

It's hard to photograph the Orange and Reds sometimes ---- especially with the lighting. Sometimes people think mine is RR but it's CO. That is kinda funny. I just made the same error. In any event, it looks fantastic.

Very nice. Check out this new thread and post your photos.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/2012-boss-302-photo-thread/new/#new

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Zaino isn't for everyone, lots of other great products out there, as we can see with your Boss. Very nice! Get some pics mid day in direct sunlight, instead of the shadows, that should bring out your true colors.

TMO Supporting Vendors