The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics of Great Spin at Streets Of Willow Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cool photos. Who took them and when will the video be posted. :p

ArizonaGT said:
Great photos indeed! Did you go NASCAR-style once you felt it swing back and mat the throttle?

Haha I did, but I counter steered too much! Held some decent ones but that was out of my league!

PJWANNABE said:
cloud9 said:
Sweet 8) Best part.....no tire walls ;D

Yeah, you try that on a lot of the east coast tracks and chances are good that you will be taking your Boss home in pieces... ;)

That always scared me about those east coast tracks!! Not much room for error!

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Great pics, love how it was multiple. Haven't tracked my car yet, but it looks like a great adrenaline rush.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
We should have had some pictures of you cleaning out the interior. Been there and done that and with the windows down, it brings new meaning to getting down and dirty, ha!

Fun shots and always good to see someone out stretching the Boss's legs!!

My first driving instructor (who was borderline insane) told me on the first day that if I didn't spin the car once I wasn't trying hard enough. ;) Of course the car was an ITB Mazda RX-3 so the stakes were lower... I didn't disappoint him though. Well done!

TMO Supporting Vendors