The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics of my '13 GB Boss with forged rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Introducing mustang #16...taking the mods one slow step at a time. It's been many years since I owned a coupe and I truly miss the convertible but with the Boss we have no option. The car is almost perfect as it sits though!

boss8_zps2d33aa38.jpg

boss6_zpse2f35bbf.jpg

boss4_zps8011cf1b.jpg

boss9_zps50980d5d.jpg

boss1_zpsd6357a8b.jpg

boss3_zpse9b13e38.jpg

boss2_zpsb84b4a0b.jpg

boss7_zpsb4cb439f.jpg

boss5_zps029ef1b8.jpg

Jason said:
I have to say with all the black rims on our cars, the shinies look great. A little "busy" for me, but I like the finish.

I almost went fully polished (and still might)...you will think it's way busy then lol.

F.D. Sako said:
what size is the rear tire?

Running the stock 285/35 but will bump up to a wider 295 or 305 when the time for new tires comes.

ArizonaGT said:
Welcome to the site!

Thanks..been here for a month or so, just getting more active now the Boss has actually hit the garage.

Boss1601 said:
I like the stock wheels. Don't love them. I've seen the GT500 wheeels on the BOSS and like them. Thanks for posting an alternative.

My thoughts exactly on the oem wheels. Some guys like stealth but I prefer sticking out. Hard not to stick out in this car anyways ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors