The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Picture Request: '12-13 Performance White Boss w/ LS splitter and spoiler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I seatched the web but did not find any good results, so I figured I'd ask here. Looking for pictures of both 2012 and 2013 Performance White Boss 302s with the Laguna Seca front splitter and rear spoiler. If you have this setup, please post pictures - would like to see how each model looks with this combo (I'm sure it's not an uncommon setup!) 8)

Cheers!

Also, if you have a PW '12-13 with the GT500 rear spoiler (preferably in black) with the LS front splitter, I would like to see pictures of this combo as well. Feel free to post pictures ;)

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Well, I don't have a PW or a 2012 Boss 302, but that is exactly my setup. LS front splitter, GT500 rear spoiler, painted in Ford 60 degree black. This combo looks great on a 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302 especially with a BLow Fish Racing front tow hook in red!

General Note: The 2012 OEM LS front splitter is larger than the 2013 unit.

302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro said:
Well, I don't have a PW or a 2012 Boss 302, but that is exactly my setup. LS front splitter, GT500 rear spoiler, painted in Ford 60 degree black. This combo looks great on a 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302 especially with a BLow Fish Racing front tow hook in red!

General Note: The 2012 OEM LS front splitter is larger than the 2013 unit.

302 Hi Pro

Thanks for the note regarding the difference in OEM splitters. The '12 splitter did look larger to me, but I thought it was just due to the front bumper design between the two models.

Re: Picture Request: '12-13 Performance White Boss w/ LS splitter and spoiler

Moto - that is beautiful, thank you! Do you still have this car?

Anyone have any pictures of a PW '13 with the LS package?

If you buy a 2012 you'll want the world challenge splitter not the LS. Here's a few of my previous Mustang.

D380CB2C-EE24-4770-8F1A-97D0CD31EA51_zpsfvwas1nj.jpg
DF6586B1-CEFD-40BF-AF7F-E05D1D63015A_zpshk4fnmfy.jpg
AEE0E3EE-FA2F-4A33-B54D-FB204FE5450B_zpsubqhmwjp.jpg

Very nice, Rick and Grant! Kona blue with the white stripes and white LS spoiler looks very good! There's one on eBay that is very tempting...

What's the difference between the LS splitter and WC splitter? Does the '13 have two types as well?

Just did a search for the difference between the 2012 Boss World Challenge splitter vs Laguna Seca splitter...seems that most people prefer the smaller size of the WC. If I end up in a '12, I will definitely be going for the smaller WC version.

Still hoping to see pictures of a Performance White 2013 Boss 302 with the LS splitter + rear spoiler and/or the LS splitter + GT500 spoiler
8)

For the 2012 splitters, most do choose the shorter World Challenge splitter. You're less likely to damage it with street driving. On the track, the length of the splitter does not improve downforce. However, the closer you get the splitter to the ground does help and that can be done with either one.

Got SVT - thanks for the pictures! I have a very good idea of how the '12 model looks with the LS package. I love it!

Still hoping that someone can chime in with pictures of a 2013 with the LS splitter + spoiler and/or LS splitter + GT500 spoiler in black.

Thanks!

no problem

i have the trunk as you see it for sale , not sure what i want. i have over $900 in it.

bought a trunk lid, ls spoiler and ls emblem plus paint work

if anyone is interested let me know

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel