The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pictures from 1st proper track day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Despite the vibration noise problem (yep still not solved) and the adjustable shocks still stuck on 2, i couldn't resist going on a local track day, ive driven the circuit before and its short so a good one to try the car out

IMG_8486_MorningSessions.jpg

IMG_8900_MorningSessions.jpg

IMG_9657_AfternoonSessions.jpg

IMG_0310_AfternoonSessions.jpg

Cool. I bet your Boss gobbled up most of the cars there. That was at Spa Francorchamps right? When are you going to Silverstone? ;D

5 DOT 0 said:
Cool. I bet your Boss gobbled up most of the cars there. That was at Spa Francorchamps right? When are you going to Silverstone? ;D

This was Brands Hatch, the old Formula one Grand Pri Circuit

I had a trackday at silverstone back in May, it was fantastic, my favourite track so far

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
What was the response from the others seeing the Boss whip around the track? It looks awesome in action especially the first one where it's leading the pack.

Brian

The other car owners (it was a ford only track day) tend not to give you a second glance, they normally mutter under their breath about MPG and American cars dont take corners etc!

Then i overtake them!

Having said that, FOCUS RS stamp all over the Boss on these twisty circuits

can't wait for the RS to show up here (in the US) in a couple years....tempted to get a Focus ST just to whet the appetite a bit before the RS shows up.

TMO Supporting Vendors