The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pin striping and letters done...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I pinstriped the various trim pieces using 1/8" 3M stripe and ordered some vinyl letters for the splitter on eBay. Really happy with results.

Adds a little pop and a bit of a "Tron" feel. I wonder how the whole car would look with black "Tron" striping theme. If I decide to remove my stripes, I might try it.

Thought about naming my car Clu from Tron Legacy but figured nobody would get it. So I'm sticking with my Autobots theme and named her Sunstreaker. Ordered SNSTRKR vanity plates today.

My previous Boss was named Bossimus Prime. I'm a geek and car nut. So who couldn't love Transformers.

0111db0e7cc598b863fec4392c698743.jpg8e0a6c2d1dc8a5f672d204373aa60c41.jpg048a316315c05dd2c4b137099da48b15.jpg

voodoo child21 said:
That looks classy, I wouldn't go much further but do what you like, it your car.

Thanks. Our cars are unique in themselves but I always need to add my own personal touches. I added my Autobot emblems.

Most will hate it. I like it.

I hate cheap cheesy Autobot logos on cars. This is the GM part from their Transformers Edition Camaro...I know, cringe right? But it's a quality part, cast and chrome with reflective inserts.

"Sunstreaker" lives [emoji51]

efd8c3671dda0d0603d930173ed072be.jpg

TMSBOSS said:
Your car is personalized and still, about an hours away from stock. The best of both worlds!!!

Looks great

Thanks, that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Just enough to be my own. Now I just need my carbon fiber R spoiler. Wifey probably won't agree to that.

TMO Supporting Vendors