Welcome to Track Mustangs Online

Join the BEST track enthusiast Mustang community on the web!

Register Log in

Pittsburgh IRC Boss 302 Reunion 30 Aug. - 1 Sept.

Dennis DiLucente

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
I will be attending the Auto-Interests Boss 302 Reunion HPDE event later this month @ Pittsburgh Int'l Race Complex. Our 2012 will be corralled in the Event Center building, Garage number 2 for all three days . I'd invite any other TMO member to stop by for a cold drink and a chat about parts/builds/times etc..

LS291

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Dennis,

I will stop by to introduce myself. I am running as a first timer on Saturday. Really excited!

Jim

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jake O'Donnell

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Ran here with the Porsche Club of America last month - absolutely love this track! Unfortunately cannot make it out there this weekend. Have fun guys.

OH GT350

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
I was there but didn’t see your post until today. All of the Boss mustangs going up the hill looked pretty cool!

EA7E68FB-F3C7-436F-A02B-CE00CE2D7F5E.jpeg

Was running in the intermediate group until a charging system error message ended my track time early.

LS291

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
I had a great first time at Pitt Race! I had a really good instructor. My Boss LS ran flawlessly all day Saturday and then went and competed in the autocross Sunday.

I met Dennis, the OP and lots of other Boss owners. What a great group of folks!
IMG_20190831_192039050.jpg

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Reaction score
More Boss Pictures please!

OH GT350

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
I had a great first time at Pitt Race! I had a really good instructor. My Boss LS ran flawlessly all day Saturday and then went and competed in the autocross Sunday.
Hmmm, I was over at autocross on Sunday messing with my sister-in-law’s Miata. I remember seeing your car and it’s twin so I might have briefly talked with you.

LS291

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
OH GT350, You probably did. I had a blast at the autox too. I was having fun sliding/drifting the car around more so than working on a best time. 46.9 I think was my best run.

Hopefully you get your issue sorted out and are back on track.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Looks like I missed out on a great tyme and what a line-up of Bosses!

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
This was an event I could have went to if I was feeling better. Very impressive group of Bosses there!....Son going to Pittsburgh this weekend for the Mudder Obstacle race. He ran one in West Virginia recently and came in second place in the open all race.Winner's tyme was 2 hrs 48 mins...He came in 2 hrs 53 mins....others finished after 5 hrs...If I tried that race, my tyme would be counted in days, not hours.....................

Dennis DiLucente

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Unique Boss Mustangs at the 50th Boss 302 Anniversary event Pitt IRC:

196 Miles 1969 Boss 302 Dragster
196 Odometer Boss Drag Car.jpg

Parnelli Jones Trans Am Boss
Parnelli Jones Trans Am Boss.jpg

1969 Pre-TMO HPDE Road Racer
1969 Pre TMO HPDE Road Racer.jpg

Only 1 of 9 Aqua Metallic Boss 302 ordered in 1970
Only 1 of 9 Aqua Mettalic 1970 Boss 302.jpg