The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pittsburgh IRC Boss 302 Reunion 30 Aug. - 1 Sept.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
San Diego
I will be attending the Auto-Interests Boss 302 Reunion HPDE event later this month @ Pittsburgh Int'l Race Complex. Our 2012 will be corralled in the Event Center building, Garage number 2 for all three days . I'd invite any other TMO member to stop by for a cold drink and a chat about parts/builds/times etc..

Sounds like a fun event. Make sure you're representing properly with a TMO t-shirt!

I was there but didn’t see your post until today. All of the Boss mustangs going up the hill looked pretty cool!

EA7E68FB-F3C7-436F-A02B-CE00CE2D7F5E.jpeg

Was running in the intermediate group until a charging system error message ended my track time early.

I had a great first time at Pitt Race! I had a really good instructor. My Boss LS ran flawlessly all day Saturday and then went and competed in the autocross Sunday.

I met Dennis, the OP and lots of other Boss owners. What a great group of folks!IMG_20190831_192039050.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had a great first time at Pitt Race! I had a really good instructor. My Boss LS ran flawlessly all day Saturday and then went and competed in the autocross Sunday.

Hmmm, I was over at autocross on Sunday messing with my sister-in-law’s Miata. I remember seeing your car and it’s twin so I might have briefly talked with you.

OH GT350, You probably did. I had a blast at the autox too. I was having fun sliding/drifting the car around more so than working on a best time. 46.9 I think was my best run.

Hopefully you get your issue sorted out and are back on track.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This was an event I could have went to if I was feeling better. Very impressive group of Bosses there!....Son going to Pittsburgh this weekend for the Mudder Obstacle race. He ran one in West Virginia recently and came in second place in the open all race.Winner's tyme was 2 hrs 48 mins...He came in 2 hrs 53 mins....others finished after 5 hrs...If I tried that race, my tyme would be counted in days, not hours.....................

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
San Diego
Unique Boss Mustangs at the 50th Boss 302 Anniversary event Pitt IRC:

196 Miles 1969 Boss 302 Dragster
196 Odometer Boss Drag Car.jpg

Parnelli Jones Trans Am Boss
Parnelli Jones Trans Am Boss.jpg

1969 Pre-TMO HPDE Road Racer
1969 Pre TMO HPDE Road Racer.jpg