The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Placed Deposit on new 2013 Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I put down my deposit on a 2013 Boss with my local dealer. It looks like I am second in line out of 4 total Boss 302’s 3 standard and 1 LS. The dealer thinks the tentative delivery for June-July. Hoping for Grabber Blue as 2013 color.

How many Bosses did they get this year by allocation? And lottery? It's amazing how they can tell you how many they are getting and when they are getting them when the order banks have not opened yet

Jza1736 said:
How many Bosses did they get this year by allocation? And lottery? It's amazing how they can tell you how many they are getting and when they are getting them when the order banks have not opened yet

Their allocation for 2012 was 2 cars and one of them was around #25. They are confident that they are getting 4 cars.

Maui
2013boss302 said:
I put down my deposit on a 2013 Boss with my local dealer. It looks like I am second in line out of 4 total Boss 302’s 3 standard and 1 LS. The dealer thinks the tentative delivery for June-July. Hoping for Grabber Blue as 2013 color.

Congrats. Man, 8 months seems like a long time to wait though. It'll be worth it though!

TMO Supporting Vendors