The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSS343

Theory of 1
What up! Ok so I finally had to put the 99 Ford Ranger to pasture and upgraded to a 2013 ST in Tuxedo Black. Now I am on the hunt for unique, funny, inspiring, what have you; plate ideas for the new DD. The plates for the Boss were easy. Since this car has no production number plate on the engine....gotta go big or go home. So I turned to the creative minds here at BMO. Hit me with your best shot!!

Thanks,
Paul

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
SPDNTKT
ESTEE
FOCUSST
FSTFOCS
BOOSTED
NTMY302
ECOBST
252PNYS
SHRPFCS
NTJSTA4

admitting that these are lame!

BOSS343

Theory of 1
Those are far from lame! Sorry for takin so long to get back at ya. Sometimes I get on here and get to reading and forget to check my own stuff haha. Do you have an ST as well? I am diggin the 302 and BOOSTED. Also just because a movie about a creature (snail) that kinda has the same bulbous shape as the ST is coming out soon was thinkin TURBO haha also thought OVRBOOST , BOOSTER, was diggin several of your suggestions actually so thanks a bunch. Problem is now that I got bit by the Boss bug again and I hear P-springs and RLCA's callin my name haha.

Those are some good plates. You guys should post up photos of your Focus ST's. I really wanted one and drove a couple last Fall. But I needed something larger so I had to pass.

BOSS343

Theory of 1
If I had a dollar for every time someone said to post pics....I could retire haha. But I will work on pics. I believe I owe you pics of the KB spoiler on my boss too....

BOSS343

Theory of 1
that is SUCH a nice color...I almost ALL MOST went that route. But having a CO car as is...wasn't sure I needed two bright cars attracting attention. Black is far more sneaky. Great pic btw!

BOSS343

Theory of 1
..... o_O SNEAKY...did NOT even ponder that....I shall now consider this. LOVE this forum!! Thanks a lot for that.

TMO Supporting Vendors