The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

PLEASE HELP! Need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
ArizonaGT said:
I can barely tell the difference in the photos; I probably wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out.

I'd probably leave it.

Unfortunately, I could tell and it was burning me up like a pack of hemorrhoids. :mad:

Chose option #3 and it looks PERFECT!!

stripe3.jpg

stripe4.jpg

Now that it is perfect, time to chip and scratch it up at the race track. ;)

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
Oh, and I will "Look" for your voice next time I watch TV, listen to the radio or call in to my health provider!!! That must be a fun career. I'm on the other end of that, designing sound systems. How did you manage to get into being a voice artist?

John

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
jneary said:
How did you manage to get into being a voice artist?

John
Actually discovered I had a voice for it when I was 12. Unfortunately, the industry has changed so much that it is no longer about the "voice" but about how well you market yourself. It is not my full time gig, but I hope someday soon it will be.

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
Well good luck with that. I found out that I had a voice too but unfortunately, its one that irritates people!!! I think my personality does too!

John

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel