The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Porsche HPDE guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
A friend used to refer to corvettes as Plastic Vega’s. In the late 70’s the Vega shared steering wheels with the Vette.
I have owned 3 C-3’s since I was in high school, two big blocks and a small block. Fun cars……for 1960’s technology. I’ve owned the current ride since 86.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
What C-3 to you have now, TMS?
I have a 1969 Roadster 350 auto two tops. It was bought new by a lawyer who was looking for comfort over performance. Leather seats, rear window defogger, stereo (yep, both speakers), Speed Minder (you set a second needle on the speedo and it buzzed when you hit that speed), tilt and telescoping wheel. The rear window defogger is fairly rare. Numbers match; Block, heads, rear diff, trans, carb, distributor, alternator are all original.
She need some loving to be in top shape. Mechanically it’s like new. Had the carb restored a few years back. Starts and runs great…..as long as you remember how to start 50+ year old car. :hellyeah:
A frame off resto is next on the list.
1667324188505.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors